Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thank you Shane and Aimee!!

Little Junie's elbow was dislocated tonight.., or yesterday. I'm not really sure when okay? All I know is she showed no signs of discomfort until tonight when she lay whimpering in my arms long after bedtime. So I called our good friend Dr. Shane, and he quickly came over and popped it back into place. Thank you Shane and Aimee for ALWAYS being so willing to help poor little Darla and kids who always seem to find trouble when Geof.'s out of town. }:
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ANGELA said...

So sad. But that picture is adorable!

julie said...

she is so cute. i love her little eyes. you can come visit anytime. but you should wait unitl the weather is better. it snowed again this weekend.... yuck. cody would love cole.

Lindsay said...

im sad for little junie. she is so dang cute. have i told you that enough already?? im glad her shoulder popped back in. haha

Jessica said...

Little June bug looks adorable in this picture. I am glad her elbow is okay.

Cortney said...

She is so cute-I can see both of you and Geoff in her. Glad her elbow is better-hope everything else is good!