Thursday, May 1, 2008

The grad, Geof. and June

Lucky us, we even got to see Ramsey for a bit who just got back from New Zealand and Fiji. Poor kid...












The kids and I went to our old ward in Provo Sunday morning. The mountains, the clear sky, the sun..., it was such a glorious (yes, I'm using that word) morning. I just had to take a pic out of the car window.
The only pic we got of Ellynn and Jason. WHy?? I don't know!! I know Ellynn will love me for posting this though. (:
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your trip. I'm sorry we weren't able to see you but maybe next time.

Ellynn said...

you are so dead! the reason you only have one pic is because i looked like death that whole bloody trip! that's it. at the family reunion i'm gonna dress up so dang cute every day! even if we are just camping!