Tuesday, June 3, 2008

gotta love him...

Boy, do I love 5 yr olds. Cole is so dang cute right now. I was reading a talk out of the Gen. Conf. Ensign tonight (by the way, how do I highlight that?), and we were talking about when Cole would become a deacon and how he would be able to pass the sacrament like all the other 12 and 13 yr. old boys in the ward. He looked up at me and said, "No mom! I don't want to be like those boys. I want to be a superhero!" I said, "well Cole, what about a mission. Don't you want to be a missionary?", to which he replied, "Mom! You know I've always wanted to be a superhero." What do you say to that?

2 comments:

julie said...

he is sooo cute!! i love this picture of him. i agree, 5 years old is a great age for boys. cody was a lot of fun this past year.

Emily said...

I love the cheesy grins he's sporting nowadays!