Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I bought a ballerina Barbie for Dayne at Target today. The first thing I noticed was how small ballerina Barbie's chest size was. Interesting....
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's an anorexic ballerina? Or better yet, Mattell is finally producing "real life" Barbies. Anyway, Dayne wasn't as interested in her barbie as I'd like. All she cared about was whether or not she could take her hair out (Dayne has an obsession with her own hair, my hair, other people's hair) because it was in her face. That's what I tell Dayne all the time to get her to let me do HER hair.


I added Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry" song on here. My kids absolutely LOVE this song and ask for it everytime we get in the car. They've only heard it once on the radio and we showed them a few Fergie videos on youtube (yah, we probably won't do that again). This girl is TALENTED!! Unfortunately, I don't know if I want her to be my kid's role model. But we do love dancing along to her tunes!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

arah said...

Brinley never really liked barbies either. She plays with them when other girls come over, but she prefers dinosaurs, littlest pet shop pets, being outside and coloring with sharpies.
I can't believe how much Dayne looks like you. She is so cute! We woud love to see you guys, when are you moving to Washington?

Darla said...

We're not really sure. i think early july??