Monday, August 25, 2008

I took the kids "hiking" around Battle Ground lake the other morning. It was nice. We needed some alone mommy/kid time. They were so excited, although it took convincing Cole that we were really in the mountains, not just 5 minutes from Gma's house.
Dayne tripped right away and fell flat on her face rolling onto her head. This has become a common thing with her. So, for a good 10 minutes after that, Cole tried explaining HOW we fall, with our arms out in front of us to catch us.
This doesn't go along with our hiking pics, but the other day Cole said he was gonna go out and do some jiggaling. I asked him what it was and he said, "you know Mom, jiggaling". Then he moved his hips around in a circle. I said, "you mean, hoolahooping Cole?".
"yes mom! Jiggaling."

5 comments:

J9 said...

poor Dayne! She always has a bruise somewhere! Would you stop hitting that child?!!! JUST KIDDING! It is beautiful there....now I am afraid you will never come back!

Emily said...

I can't believe that's 5 minutes from your house! It's beautiful. I don't know if June could be anymore angelic.

Forever Young said...

I love your cute, cute, cute kids:) Tell Cole that I hope school is going well:)

Cortney said...

It's so beautiful there! As are your children. How fun!

julie said...

yay! we're glad you guys are coming. and i can't wait to meet your kidlets. we just found out merv can't come because of work, but the rest of us will be there. i'll give you a call. we're leaving around noon so we'll be over there later this afternoon. :)