I just sent Darla off camping for the weekend with two of her girlfriends, and thought I'd make a list of the things I saw packed away for the 2 night 3 day outing.
1. one computer with several episodes of project runway downloaded.
2. two power inverters.
3. three digital cameras.
4. three coolers
5. two tents
6. six (that's right) six sleeping bags
7. three bags of clothing perhaps better suited for a weeks excursion
8. A beach umbrella and I believe they did bring a boogie board.
9. I think that's all they brought other than the stove and other miscellaneous essentials i.e. kitchen sink.
I hope they're not wanting. Luckily the camp site is near a town and if they start to become emaciated they can go to Denny's.