Thursday, September 10, 2009

We went to one of our favorite parks last Sunday to take family pics. They're all posted on facebook, but these are my favorites. Oh, how I love taking family pics...NOT. Can you get one shot of everyone looking at the camera and smiling? No, I think not. And of course, the smiles from the parents aren't completely genuine because honestly, behind those smiles are gritted teeth and angry tongues trying not to lash out at our uncoorporating kids. They did as well as I could of hoped for. And I do love the pics. Thanks you again, Aimee! (:
yOU CAN CLICK ON EACH PIC FOR A BETTER VIEW (THAT'S FOR YOU, mOM AND dAD).

The engagement shot...

















I'm pretty sure this was a moment I wasn't aware of the camera capturing. I KNOW Cole isn't willingly holding my hand, and I'm also positive that I'm not whispering sweet praises in his ear.
....oh, how I wish I was!!










Good grief, Geof. is good looking!







We'll bribe Cole with this one when he's older..
















I think this is my favorite.
































Love the light behind Dayne.

















June ate at least 4 slices of watermelon..if not more. By the end, her dress wasn't so pretty..






5 comments:

Gina said...

This makes me smile.

Heidi Crosby said...

You are a trooper to take on family pictures. I'm dreading that sometime before December. You look really pretty, too. You'll be glad later that you took them. Isn't it nice to have them over, though?!

Anonymous said...

I love how your hand is placed in the "engagement picture." It looks like a prom pose. Your family is so cute.

Hurliman Family Blog said...

you look so hot!!!!! enough said!

Lindsey said...

really cute. love dayne's dress.