Friday, July 2, 2010

Love this Portland feelin'





In Battle Ground right now with family. So nice up here. Such clean air. We are happy (but would be happier if Geof. could join us). When we lived here (just over a year ago) I fell in love with their local indi-rock (word?) radio station, 94.7. Just heard this song and although I'd heard it before, I almost fell over in a happy daze hearing the acoustic version. This station's playlist is so great. I plan to listen to it a lot more in Richmond since their stations really don't compare.

And...here's some pics to enjoy. I've taken a gazillion.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Dreamy, so is Geof. not joining you for any part of the trip? That's definitely not quite as enjoyable, it's how I feel all the time without Derek. But then that's probably a good thing, it would be sad if we didn't care if they were with us! Keep enjoying your trippy!

Hurliman Family Blog said...

I was sooo happy to see you too. i really wish we could've spent more time chit chatting but I know, life is busy, busy and you have sooo much family here to see. I am glad I got to see you and the kids. Thanks for including me in your fun. I hope we can go there one of these days too!. My Email is tinkerbelle2003@msn.com I will send you the gorgous pic of us soon!

Gina said...

Darla, I would love to have your email. It seems like I don't get to do anything fun, like see you when you were here. I am sorry. Send me a note to jgrusson@gmail.com. Tell me what your life is like and how you liked your trip.

Jessica said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Can't wait to hear more about it. Looking forward to WA pics. I love that song too. They sing it a lot on American Idol.