Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's your birthday, and we love you!!

Have I mentioned how wonderful, blessed, happy, and THRILLED I have been to have my beloved Aunt Renee living only 5 minutes from me??! It's been great! I mean, GREAT! Renee is my mom's sister (and her husband Bryan, my dad's brother), so I feel especially close to her and can relate to her in so many ways. Thank you, Renee for taking such good care of us. We love walking through your door and feeling so welcome. How great is that?!!
Happy Birthday!! This pic is HYSTERICAL. For those of you who know my ant-sweets, anti-preservative, anti-anything artificial aunt, you'll laugh at Cole's refusal to Renee's...almonds, I believe? Oh, how my kids adore you!!... and I know they're grateful that you feed them so well.

My cousin Chelsea, her husband Justin, and their baby Jackson came up for the weekend. Dayne was in heaven helping hold little Jackson. She especially feels close to Renee and can't get enough of the special attention you give her, Renee. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Renee's said...

OOOOHHHHH Darla! I love you guys! This is precious and I LOVE the music! THANK YOU for a wonderful yummy dinner...awesome conversation...and an odd oldie skirt that I can't wait to try on! ha. Your family is precious to me. Really and truly. Auntie R